Monday, October 20

5 Student Outcomes

Active Learner
I was an active learner because I recorded all the data and answered all the questions.
I was not a active learner because I wasn't concentrating on my work.
Effective Communicator
I was an effective communicator I communicated with my group efficiently.
I was not an effective communicator when I was not listening to my group and not sharing ideas.
Community Contributor
I was an community contributor when I helped clean up the equipment.
I was not an community contributor when I banged the holder a bit to harder (It didn't break of crack Mrs. Smith)
Critical Thinker
I was an critical thinker because I solved all of the problems on the lab by myself.
I was not an critical thinker when I was just sitting around waiting for my group to tell me the answer.
Person of High Character
I was an person of high character when I helped my group a few problems they did not know.
I was not an person of high character when I refused to give them the answers to the questions.

1 comments:

P. Smith said...

Good Job reflecting! Now, how will you use these thoughts during the next lab?