Wednesday, November 12

3 Habbits

One thing that I think that needs improvement is exercising more, I am always told that I am too short and that I look like a fifth grader. Maybe I should join the boy's basketball club even if everybody is much taller or instead of using the computer everyday, I should go out to play a little bit of sports now and then. In my iCal I can add at every break "Exercise".

Another thing is that I am bad at concentrating when doing homework at home, because when I am doing homework I sometimes start to daydream. Maybe I should put a sign above my desk saying "YOU SHOULD BE WORKING!' because when I daydream I always stare up at the ceiling.

Lastly, I think that I am too fat because my brother always calls me fat for fun. I think that I can eat less so that I would not be so fat, or I can stop going to 7-11 to buy drinks.

0 comments: