Wednesday, March 4

Big Winner

Warning the following information is completely boring, nerdy, and fake.

Day 1
Dear Diary,
Hi. My name is Urworstnightmare. I am a thief that likes to steal stuff. I am a empty headed fool. I waste all my money on the lottery.
Each day, whatever money I have, I go buy lottery with it. I was hoping that I could win more money with it. Like I said, I was a fool for wasting money to gain money. Today, I didn't win anything as usual so I said to myself, hard luck let's try again tomorrow.

Day 2
Dear Diary,
Today, I'm gonna go try my luck again. I went to the lottery stand. I bought a ticket. I checked the numbers. OMG I *The following information is unappropriate for little kiddies* WON. I couldn't believe it and I won 9 trillion £!!

Day 3
Dear Diary,
Today I went to the lottery again and I used up all my money and I lost it all har har har.

The End

0 comments: