Monday, March 9

What is geography?

Right now I'm in Taiwan Hsinchu City, Zhough Zun Rd. 626 alley. I am at 24˚49'09.23"N 120˚57'21.60"E. I am in my house's study at fourth floor. My house is about a 30 mins drive to school.

Physical means the landscapes or the land features. Human means man made stuff like buildings or stuff. Lastly cultural is humans interacting with geography.

People wear different clothes at different places like when your in somewhere cold, you wear heavy clothing. We need the environment for everything, food, shelter etc.

Movement is like a chain reaction. This thing happens that causes another thing to happen.

Formal means a city where people work. Not really a place to go for vacation. Perceptual means people from all places around the world go there and there are a lot of different languages in the region.

1 comments:

Peter said...

Oh...I thought we must to write a lot...GOSH...